Rent Our Facility
Priority Use of Facilities & Scheduling Policy
General Use Guidelines
- The Dr. Rodney R. Lafon Performing Arts Center grounds, building, and facilities were constructed for the purpose of the artistic experiences and educational training of first St Charles Parish Public School students and second the community members of St. Charles Parish. The use of such grounds, buildings, and facilities are strictly for these purposes only.
- The Dr. Rodney R. Lafon Performing Arts Center grounds, building, and facilities may be available to responsible organizations, or a group of at least seven citizens for artistic educational and artistic engagement purpose as prescribed by St. Charles Parish Public Schools policy and procedures.
- Groups and organizations requesting the use of the Dr. Rodney R. Lafon Performing Arts Center grounds or building shall certify to the director and Operations Team that such use shall be non-exclusive and open to the general public.
- Fees and service charges shall be paid at least 24 hours in advance in accordance with the fee schedule adopted by the center as well as presenting proper liability insurance.
Priority of Use Guidelines
- Artsperience Series rehearsals, productions, and workshops
- Parish-wide school arts based performances, rehearsals, and workshops (in and after school)
- Individual school arts based events, rehearsals, and workshops
- St. Charles Parish Public Schools Community Education Courses
- Statewide school arts based rehearsals, events, and workshops
- Outside arts organizations rehearsals, performances, and workshops