Why Become a Sponsor?
The Lafon Arts Center is a premier, world-class facility that magnifies arts education and elevates the social culture of the community through visual and performing arts experiences. The center is a venue for diverse performing arts programming, collaborating with artists, and engaging students and community members in the creation, appreciation, and understanding of the arts.
The second season of the Lafon Arts Center offers the perfect opportunity to bring your members, clients, co-workers, and friends together for evenings with some of the best local and international artists in the business. The 2020/2021 season boasts shows from a variety of art forms such as classical ballet and America’s Got Talent finalists, a blast of magic and internationally acclaimed Whitney Houston tribute show just to name a few.
We anticipate that almost 10,000 patrons will experience the center with our seven show season’s evening performances and we want you to be a part of that success. We hope you will consider working with us to create a lasting partnership.
The Lafon Arts Center offers sponsorships starting at $1,000, providing local businesses with the opportunity to reach our demographic and enjoy a wide range of benefits. Benefits include advertising opportunities, tickets for your clients and staff, special events, use of our space, and much more. Let’s get together and figure out a partnership that will benefit us both.
- Featured in production postcards, online, and on site throughout the season for the more than 20,000 unique impressions
- Sponsorship benefits extend throughout the year with invitations to opening nights and special events
- Partnerships to build new audiences for your business, while creating high-quality theater in St. Charles Parish
Feel Good Benefits
- Workshops for ALL K-8th graders in the district
- Exposure to every student in the district
- Opportunities for families, neighbors, community members to connect
- Multi-generational interaction
- Inclusion, safe space for diversity
Contact Chris Melohn, Director of the Lafon Arts Center at email@example.com or 985-785-7226.