LAFON MARCH DRIVE-IN
Saturday, March 13th at dusk
Tickets on sale NOW!
Tickets on sale!
Click the image below for tickets.
BOX OFFICE INFO
- Box office opens at 4:30 PM to begin scanning tickets.
- NO TICKETS are sold at the Box Office. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Around three and half hours of entertainment
- All movie times are approximate. First movie starts at dusk!
- Please be parked and settled before movie begins.
- Tickets can be scanned from your phone or printed tickets
- Adults, please review the movies that will be shown and decide if the movies are appropriate for your family’s viewing.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, NOT TRANSFERABLE
- A rain date will be established if and when necessary.
- You are allowed to sit in the bed of your pickup, have your hatch open (must be tied down to roof height…we will provide ties), or sit on chairs directly in front of and within the width of your vehicle.
- You must maintain social distancing regulations at all times
- No reentry is allowed
- MASKS MUST BE WORN whenever leaving the immediate vicinity of your vehicle
- You must maintain 6’ social distancing at all times
- No running engines
- Please keep headlights off while in the parking lot
- Any vehicle arriving at Box Office and entering the parking lot when our main features are on screen must have on PARKING LIGHTS ONLY. The driver is responsible for dousing headlights prior to entering the lot. The driver should read whatever vehicle manual instructions necessary to extinguish headlights and/or daytime running lights prior to visiting or entering the Drive-In Theatre. If you cannot extinguish your headlights, you must cover them before entering the lot.
FOOD & DRINK
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGES PERMITTED without a Food Permit
- We will offer a Food Permit, if you would like to bring in ANY outside food or beverage. The permit is good for the occupants of one (1) vehicle only
- Glass bottles are not allowed on premises
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on school building premises regardless of any food permit
- RESTROOM OCCUPANCY will be monitored and limited due to social distancing requirements
- NO SMOKING or VAPING anywhere on the school building premises
- No grilling or open fires/burning allowed.
- If you need a food permit and did not purchase with your tickets, you may purchase the permit at the box office when you arrive.
- Shoes and shirts required outside of your vehicle.
- Failure to comply with all Lafon Arts Center Drive-In Theatre House Rules will result in expulsion from the drive-in without refund.
Tickets must be purchased online in order to have the least physical contact with our audience engagement team as possible, therefore only purchase tickets for audience members in your vehicle.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ORDERS
- Must be paid for with credit/debit cards or Apple/Andriod pay.
- When waiting in line, please adhere to the 6’ guides on the ground.
- Food Permits may be purchased if you choose to bring your own food and beverage items.
- Parking Attendants will inform you as to where and how to park. You will be assigned a space upon entry, you MUST stay in your assigned space.
Attendees can sit directly in front of and within the width of their vehicle. Chairs cannot be placed beyond the width of the vehicle.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN beyond the immediate vicinity of your vehicle!
- ATTENDEES MUST MAINTAIN 6 FOOT SOCIAL DISTANCE whenever walking about on premises or in line at restroom or concession food and beverage pick up area.
- Maintain social distancing when walking your Service Dog.
- RESTROOM OCCUPANCY is being monitored and limited as to comply with social distancing requirements.
- The restrooms are sanitized frequently throughout the evening.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS whenever necessary throughout the evening.