Enjoy a double feature! Movies begin at dusk.
Enjoy a double feature with Lafon!
Thank you to all of our incredible community members for supporting the Lafon Arts Center’s Drive-In Movie events. Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 @ 12:00 PM.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets & Ghostbusters
October 23, 2021 @ 7:00 PM
Bring the whole family to this night out on the howl! Enjoy the acclaimed classics “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” and the original “Ghostbusters”! Are you afraid of ghosts?
The Grinch & White Christmas
December 11, 2021 @ 5:30 PM
Join us for our double feature holiday tradition at the Lafon Drive-In! This holiday season we will be showing “The Grinch” followed by Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”! And be sure to be on the lookout for a certain jolly North Pole resident too!
Box Office Info
- Box office opens two hours before dusk to begin scanning tickets.
- NO TICKETS are sold at the Box Office. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Around three and half hours of entertainment
- All movie times are approximate. First movie starts at dusk!
- Please be parked and settled before movie begins.
- Tickets can be scanned from your phone or printed tickets
- Adults, please review the movies that will be shown and decide if the movies are appropriate for your family’s viewing.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, NOT TRANSFERABLE
- A rain date will be established if and when necessary.
- You are allowed to sit in the bed of your pickup, have your hatch open (must be tied down to roof height…we will provide ties), or sit on chairs directly in front of and within the width of your vehicle.
- No reentry is allowed
- No running engines
- Please keep headlights off while in the parking lot
- Any vehicle arriving at Box Office and entering the parking lot when our main features are on screen must have on PARKING LIGHTS ONLY. The driver is responsible for dousing headlights prior to entering the lot. The driver should read whatever vehicle manual instructions necessary to extinguish headlights and/or daytime running lights prior to visiting or entering the Drive-In Theatre. If you cannot extinguish your headlights, you must cover them before entering the lot.
Food & Drink
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGES PERMITTED without a Food Permit
- We will offer a Food Permit, if you would like to bring in ANY outside food or beverage. The permit is good for the occupants of one (1) vehicle only
- Glass bottles are not allowed on premises
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on school building premises regardless of any food permit
- RESTROOM OCCUPANCY will be monitored and limited due to social distancing requirements
- NO SMOKING or VAPING anywhere on the school building premises
- No grilling or open fires/burning allowed.
- If you need a food permit and did not purchase with your tickets, you may purchase the permit at the box office when you arrive
Food and Beverage Orders
- Must be paid for with credit/debit cards or Apple/Andriod pay.
- Food Permits may be purchased if you choose to bring your own food and beverage items.
- The restrooms are sanitized frequently throughout the evening.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS whenever necessary throughout the evening.
- Shoes and shirts required outside of your vehicle.
- Failure to comply with all Lafon Arts Center Drive-In Theatre House Rules will result in expulsion from the drive-in without refund.